Friday, July 4, 2008

Pulling my hair out

I actually thought I could take it, but I must be weak. I am going crazy not being in edmonton. I have been checking IHRA's website, and it needs some timely updating. I was talking to Paul yesterday about not being in canada and I told him I must be a little bit smart, since I am not in edmonton, because on several occasions I was on my way to the bank to borrow the money to finance the trip, but something always came up and I just couldnt justify it. We are thankfully slammed at our business, K&K truck Service, so we worked today. Yea, its the 4 of july, but I need the money and so does my employees. Were gonna work on the car all day tommorrow, getting ready for Grand Bend. I feel like doing a 1/4 mile burnout, without the throttle stop. I keep thinking back to last year, all the fun we had at edmonton, and it honestly makes me a little mad. Let me explain. We have the best complete crew out there, bar none. We have a great team, great car, parts and pieces, great marketing composure and we can't find enough funding to go to all the races. It frustrates me because of all the hard work we put into this deal and the potential we have to offer someone or business sometimes seems to go unnoticed. I do have alot of great friends and companies that have supported our team for a long time and I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart. WHEN we get the big sponsor deal, they all know they have a place on my car and that will never change. I wish all my friends and fellow racers at edmonton the very best, stay safe and haul @#$. I miss not being there, but I'll be in Grand Bend. Hey folks, if you have any ideas on finding sponsorship, shoot me a line.

No comments: