Saturday, September 22, 2007

Beachin' It

Well, i just ran my fastest ET of my career, a 5.055, and won the Last Man Standing. But when i pulled my chutes only one chute deployed, and despite pulling on the brake lever with BOTH HANDS while steering with my knees (try that at 250 mph) i couldnt get the car slowed before i hit the sand trap (with my eyes closed) at a pretty good clip. The front end of the body is messed up but will be ok to run tommorrow. The car is literally covered in sand and dirt. We'll probably sit out tomorow afternoons session and run tomorow eve. Gotta go....lots of work ahead of us.

1 comment:

Kenny & Jessica said...

I was at jackson last weekend and noticed on my film that only one chute deplode on your last run.hope its not a problem! GREAT RUN WERE CHEERING FOR YOU HERE AT THE SHOP.