Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Interview postponed - next week!

UPDATE.....Steve LeTempt had to postpone our interview until next week, as he came down with an illness. Sorry if you logged into the website and couldn't find it. We are on for NEXT WED 10/31 (Halloween) at the same time. Now I have a week to worry about saying something stupid.

One more thing to mention. After being pretty bummed out about our DNQ in Rockingham, I got home and the Oct 19th issue of DRM (Drag Review Magazine) was sitting in my stack of mail. DRM is the official publication of the IHRA, and is a really, really good publication. However, the last thing I wanted to do was open it up on Sunday night and be reminded of our failure.

But by Tuesday, the sting had worn off enough to where I could bring myself to look at it. You know it's said that God works in mysterious ways, and just when I needed a little pick me up, Mike Perry, the IHRA's Director of Communications and Public Relations decided to write about us and our blog in his column. It made my day for us to get some recognition, especially in the way Mike did it.

Hey, why not join IHRA and subscribe to DRM? Here is the link http://www.ihra.com/dragreview/index.html

No comments: