Saturday, December 15, 2007

Down time for the off season?

I apologize for not blogging in a while, but we have been busting our tails getting ready for next season. We actually took a week off after rockingham, and thats it. It's been 6-7 days a week. Most of you know I am a diesel mechanic by trade. So, after we work all day at the truck shop, we go to the race shop and work. It's so much fun, but tons of work. Between work, racing and family time, there is NO down time! Were still looking for a major sponsor for 08' and were not giving up- ever! We are in the talking stages with a few prospects but nothing solid. I have secured a product deal with Dale Vickery of Vickery's Speed Shop in Anderson S.C. www.vickeryspeedshop.com and Impact! race products www.impactraceproducts.com I have to thank Mr. John Schneider of Impact! race products for all he has done for me. I am very excited about being in all Impact! gear for 08' and beyond! Safety is my main goal. With 2 young kids, wife and dog, I want to be protected in the very best way and Impact! race products will make that happen. Anyone looking for safety gear, whether it's Dragracing, circle track, go cart, tractor pulling, etc. should contact Dale Vickery and he will set you up and best of all he is at the IHRA races and many more. We painted our cranberry Freightliner this week. Our rig will be all white for 08' and it looks great. I want to thank my brother Neal, my dad Pat, Butch, Kenny and Tom for making it happen. I will post pics later. We will be running a camaro for the start of the season. The chassis has been at Horton race cars in Belton S.C. having some changes made and Richard Hartman has been working on our clutch management and other parts for next year. I dont give richard as much credit as he deserves, but he has worked his tail off for our team. We all want to win! Thanks to my crew, family and friends for all your support. stay tuned.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Andy hope things are going good for you all in the off season.I wanted to tell you and your family happy holidays to all of you cant forget crazy Butch tell them we said the same.Thank you so much hope to see you in SAN ANTONIO TX.GOD BLESS. PERRY