Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sponsor mentions never enough

As I sit here at my computer looking at my christmas tree, wife and kids, I have to reflect on my 07' season. What a great year it has been, but it was over way to quick. Seems like yesterday, Me, daddy, jill, ray, jay, don, paul, connie, scott, steve, jim, and travis were on a plane to San antonio texas for the first IHRA knoll-gas Nitro jam race. We hadn't tested any over the winter and the very first pass I made was a 5.06 ( early shut-off). My crew's the best. Some were new, just jelling together. What an awesome crew they evolved into over the year. Thank you so much guy's! Richard Hartman has been a great asset to our team and we have all became good friends. Richard, phillip and myself went to the PRI show and we had a great time. I want to congratulate Bruce Litton, Dale Creasy, Mark Thomas, Scott Cannon and Robert Patrick on their Pro championships. I know for a fact they didn't come easy. We all dream of it, but to make it a reality, must be great! I want to thank all my sponsors who have helped me in my career. Running a car on a budget, I have to select the very best parts to run in my car and to you, thanks, Holbrook Performance parts, General machine of Anderson, Victory-1 valves, Ross Pistons, Vickery's speed shop, Impact!, Silt fence, JRD, R&R Construction, Hartman Machine Works, Horton race Cars, Safety solutions,Moore Performance, Nitro radios, Williams performance, Boninfante clutches, Richmond gear, ARC,and Hartman Enterprise. I also want to thank Connie Davis. Without his support, this year would have not been possible for our team. I also want to thank Paul Constantine. He has been the backbone of my identity this year. From my website to t-shirts to all the media attention I received, thank you Paul. I smell Nitro! Although we didn't win the championship, I feel I won the best of all this year. I met a lot of great people this year and made a lot of friendships I will never forget. Thanks to all the IHRA staff for making it one heck of a year and to the entire staff with Track Rescue for keeping us safe. What a dream I'm living! Can't wait til next year. Andy

No comments: